Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Lil Flea Haul

This past weekend I decided to pay a visit to The Lil Flea at Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai. The Lil Flea is a periodic exhibition that features popup stores, food & dessert stalls, open air music and workshops. To beat the rush, I decided to go at noon which wasn't a great idea because I hadn't factored in the heat. Nevertheless I had a great time and snagged some great products. Unfortunately I wasn't able to capture the event due to the stinging heat!!





MY HAUL

(1) Beautiful art pieces from Soul Works
(2) Butter Creme Whipped Soap from Gia Bath & Body Works
(3) Shuddi Holistic Skincare from Shuddi Therapy
(4) Coconut Vanilla Body Scrub from Spoil Your Body
(5) Flaxseed Masala Mix from Flax Max
(6) Assortment of seeds from Rostir
(7) Thai Cooking Paste from The Picnic Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik